Hi folks,

It looks like the ArcGIS Portal for Congress is completely down this morning – which is bad timing for us as our Story Map is in review and it’s going to be presented on Friday. Any word on what’s going on and when it could be fixed?

Please do keep me in the loop, and thanks,

Hannah

Hannah Fischer

Senior Research Librarian

Congressional Research Service

(202) 707-8989

Users can manage their list configuration at

https://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with "SIGNOFF GHELIST" (without quotes) in the "Subject" line and no other text in the body of the email.

Or go to this URL: https://listserv.loc.gov/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GHELIST&A=1