Steven, thanks for the nudge. There is a notion, not a plan, to do that, but we have been focusing on the BIBFRAME resources first.    We’re also beefing up our systems to be even able to handle the increased size of the data and indexes.

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540