Hi Wing-Fai

We're using EAD in a quite similar fashion as the one mentioned by Susana below. You'll find our profile here, too: https://www.loc.gov/standards/mets/profiles/00000041.xml <https://www.loc.gov/standards/mets/profiles/00000041.xml>

Embedding this type of information into the dmdSec is certainly good practice.

Kind regards,

Andreas