Embedding this type of information into the dmdSec is certainly good practice.

Kind regards,

Andreas

Am 09.10.2019 um 12:59 schrieb Susana Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>:

Hi all!

I'm Susana Hernández, from  DIGIBIS. We have developed an archival METS Profile for the Digital Archive of Galicia, using EAD3 and PREMIS.

You can check it in the Index to registered METS Profiles of the Library of Congress:
If you have any question, you can be in contact with us by email: [log in to unmask]

Regards,
Susana Hernández

De: Metadata Encoding and Transmission Standard <[log in to unmask]> En nombre de Wing-Fai Lai
Enviado el: miércoles, 09 de octubre de 2019 3:19
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: [METS] METS, EAD and PREMIS profile

Hi all,

I am now preparing the metadata profile for the archive.  We have been using ISAD(G) to describe the materials and has no problems in mapping it to the EAD.  Therefore we would like to use EAD as the descriptive part in METS and PREMIS as the digital preservation.  Is anybody doing similar profile and can share with me?  Thank you.

Regards,
Wing-Fai