Hi everyone,

Happy Monday! Just letting you know that registration closes today for our final Wikidata training courses in 2019. This is your chance to help us develop equitable and inclusive data for Wikidata - register today by 5pm Pacific at data.wikiedu.org.

-- Financial aid update --
We have additional financial aid available for our beginner Wikidata course - if you, any of your friends and colleagues, or your graduate students would like to participate and don't have access to funds to cover the full course fee, I encourage you to register and request financial aid!

-- Join the Open Data Movement --
An online course for those new to linked data, or for those looking for a curriculum that covers data ethics, metadata production, the advantages of linked data, and an overview of Wikidata policies.
- October 22 - December 3, 2019 (no session week of 11/11)
Tuesdays from 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET) via Zoom
- Register here (financial aid available!):
https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/beginners-course/

-- Elevate your Collections --
An online course for anyone already familiar with linked data or Wikidata, or those looking for a project-based course that explores specific Wikidata tools and approaches.
- October 21 - December 2, 2019 (no session week of 11/11
Mondays from 11am-12pm PT (2-3pm ET) via Zoom

Hope to see your registrations soon,
Samantha

Samantha Weald
Customer Success Manager