Dear PCC Colleagues,

Can anyone give me advice on how to manage dates on 046 field on this complicated case?

I need to create an authority record for CH2M Firm.

Here is the salient info:
CH2M was founded in 1946, became CH2M HILL after a merger in 1971.  Over the year the company has acquired a long string of other engineering firms:

1977: acquired Black, Crow & Eidsness,  August 2002, acquired Gee & Jensen,  DeMil International, and EHS Consultants Ltd., October 2005, acquired BBS Corporation,  in Sept  2007, acquired most of the components of VECO; in December 2007, acquired Trigon EPC; in March 2008, acquired Goldston Engineering, in October 2014 acquired TERA Environmental Consultants.

However, in April 2015, the company officially removed the word "Hill" from its name.  This would constitute a name change, and we have a publication under the new name: CH2M.

Then,

in December 2017, Jacobs Engineering Group acquired CH2M.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Alla Kroychik
E-resources Access and Discovery Professional
Auraria Library
1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.315.7739 | Fax 303.315.7774

Serving the University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and Community College of Denver