Hi Manon,
I must have missed one (or more) of the password reset notifications as I
can't get in with my current password.  So 2 requests...
Could you please reset the password for NcGU?
and, if there's any way to do this would it be possible to require fewer
yearly password resets for those of us who may never need to submit
statistics more than
twice a year, either because we don't have an enormous volume of pcc work
or are only involved with one part of the program (we're only NACO)?  I
realize that this
probably isn't feasible as it would make things terribly complex, but might
as well ask!
Many thanks,
Paul Hessling
Univ. of North Carolina Greensboro