Dear PCC Colleagues,

 Locally we don’t create or edit SARS these days, perhaps someone who does can help.

See sh2019000514, or ARN 12440933.

This is a question from our Research Support Librarian:

I know that sometimes I do a search by a keyword and I get a note that says: here’s the subject heading you should use and it sets up a link to that search.  Could that be set up to happen if someone puts in the letters OER?”

I would like to get people’s input.

 Thank you,

Alla Kroychik

E-resources Access and Discovery Professional

Auraria Library

1100 Lawrence St, Denver, CO 80204
Phone 303.315.7739 | Fax 303.315.7774

Serving the University of Colorado Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver, and Community College of Denver