Hi all,

The PCC Standing Committee on Training's Sinopia Training Task Group has
created brainstorming documents for our first three modules, which we are
distributing for feedback from the community. Please note that these
documents are rough drafts and reflect that.

Our task group is expected to release training as it is complete, so we
will continue work on these modules before moving to additional modules.

For reference, our training plan is available at <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lrA7za0INAOAZqtkIDmxB35t3ZRfDcsh2rQHG3pPbWw/edit
>.

The modules currently drafted are:
    - Module 1 (Introduction), available at <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nG-mr_Exl5JVAfzB0dZfmAlWFaz7j8QRZALSOLXq5JQ/edit

   - Module 2 (Getting started), available at <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m1f4rDEeLsp7jWmNXydC0LxBL62QkJS1Rvsc4cdLKww/edit

   - Module 3 (Original cataloguing), available at <
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FBtZo17ICeHV53YFgt1ecBVOThfUqeQQBHJ-k3Esroc/edit

I would like to thank especially the University of Washington, which has
shared their internal training with our group.

Please provide any comments on the training outlines to me by Wednesday, 23
October 2019.

Thanks.

--
Brian Stearns