Beth,

Thanks for this. I’ll start adding issues and relevancy tests for various lookups.

-Steven

From: PCC LD4P2 Cohort List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jesse Lambertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 25, 2019 at 4:43 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCC-LD4P2] Exploring QA look-ups

Beth

I appreciate this

Thank you

From: PCC LD4P2 Cohort List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Camden, Beth Picknally
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 15:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCC-LD4P2] Exploring QA look-ups

Dear Cohort Catalogers,

As I have been working with Sinopia, I have been trying to figure out the logic of QA look-ups and why sometimes searches don’t give the results that one would expect.    I’m sharing the attached document with screen shots in case in might be helpful to others learning to use Sinopia and QA.

Also, I would love to see tips from others!

-Beth

Beth Picknally Camden

Goldstein Director of Information Processing

University of Pennsylvania Libraries

orcid.org/0000-0003-4964-5312

http://bpcamden.wordpress.com/