From: ARSC Library and Archives Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Valeria Dávila
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2019 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIB] Audiovisual archiving community in Oregon/Pacific Northwest?

Hello, ARSCLIB!

This is the first time I'm sending an email like this so I hope I'm doing it right.

My name is Valeria Davila and I'm currently an MLS student (Archives
concentration) with the distance program at Emporia State University, and a Library Diversity Scholar at the Oregon State University Libraries and Press. I'm interested in becoming an audiovisual archivist and I'd like to connect with the audiovisual archiving community in Oregon/Pacific Northwest, where I'm currently based, and figured this would be a proper channel to do so.

I'm also interested in learning about internship opportunities for summer
2020 at your libraries, especially if they involve working with audiovisual collections.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and hope you all have a great week!

Valeria.

P.S. More about me here: linkedin.com/in/valeriadavila/