Dr. George D. Geckeler produced this set. It was released in 1949. The XP
matrix numbers often mean "experimental". It was also issued on a Columbia
Lp in the same year as ML 4240. I own the 78s myself and they seem to have
originated on lacquer discs that were dubbed to produced the commercial
masters. An examination of the matrix cards at Sony Archives might supply
more information but that's all I can contribute. Nice gift idea!

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483