Hello all,

I am a Division III student at Hampshire College, focusing on
ethnomusicology and museum studies. For my senior thesis, I am studying the
impacts of digital technology on stakeholder access to ethnographic field
recordings. I am looking for archivists or collectors who work with
ethnographic wax cylinder recordings from North America, who have
supervised or participated in repatriation or stakeholder access projects
related to ethnographic field recordings, and who may be interested in
completing a 45-minute in-person interview with me.

If you fit this criteria and are interested in participating, or know
someone who may qualify and would be interested in participating, please
contact me at 714-353-0518 or by email at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your time!