I last bought razor blades for tape editing about 30 years ago. Even
if I could remember the name of the company it's likely they are no
longer in business.

**However**, I *always* wash down the razor blades with 91% isopropyl
alcohol, after which I demag them using a Hand-D-Mag (sp?) with the
same protocol I'd use for tape heads, before use. I've never had any
problems with that method.

There are other degreasers that would work fine, but alcohol is
available in any drug store in the U.S., it's cheap, it leaves no
residue, and it doesn't have the level of nastiness and general
problems that, say, brake cleaner and lacquer thinner do.

HTH.

Howard Sanner