A new opening of the Columbus State University (Georgia) Archives is
announced.

https://mailchi.mp/9e545654aa01/invitation-to-csu-archives-and-special-collections-open-house?e=8c49e60e56

It contains the Archives of the International Trombone Association,
including the late Glenn D. Bridges' (my uncle) collection of brass
players recordings of late 19th and early 20th century, and memorabilia
Glenn had as a circus trombonist traveling with some of those he writes
about in Pioneers in Brass. My papers and some twenty years of research
for a bibliography of recorded sound is also in the group.

If you are near there, make an effort to visit. I don't know if they
have it, there should be a band uniform from the 20s with Glenn's materials.

Paul Jackson

--

*Trescott Research - Paul T. Jackson *

2503 Natalie Lane, Steilacoom, WA 98388