Hi, Kevin,

I see that you have received the answer to your question, and in this
time of unprecedented polarization, I hope that you took my colleagues

Here's the full scoop, scroll down for the unsubscribe instructions.
https://www.arsc-audio.org/listservs.html

I do hope that at least one of your colleagues will continue membership
in this and the AMIA list, considering:

> The Bob Hope Memorial Library at the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration contains ... film and video productions, ... oral history interviews.... While these materials can only be used on-site, the library staff provides public reference services including ... audio duplication (including digital copies).... [https://www.nps.gov/elis/learn/historyculture/collections.htm]
The Association of Recorded Sound Collection was founded over 50 years
ago to support holders of "Recorded Sound Collections" and to provide a
way for these collections to help pool knowledge concerning both the
large and small issues surrounding preservation and access to audio
recordings.

Cheers,

Richard

On 2019-11-23 9:32 a.m., Daley, Kevin wrote:
> Please remove me from the listserve.
>
> Thank You.

Track Format - Speed - Equalization - Azimuth - Noise Reduction