Excellent thread and none too soon. Like so many replies, I've been
using blades from a supply that I bought years ago. But, I'm about out
so the references are very welcome.

Cheers!

Corey

Howard: The correct spelling is "Han-D-Mag." (I still use one) ;-)

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net