Hi John!

We have have four Nakamichi Dragons.

If you want to go the Nakamichi expert route I would go with Willie
Herman. ESL is outrageously expensive. They charged us over $2000
dollars for a Dragon overhaul.
We bought two Dragons from Willie Herman and he seems to be more
reasonable. Long wait time for repair though.

If you want a recommendation for a good repair shop I'd recommend New
Jersey Factory Service.
http://www.njfactoryservice.com/

He worked on my personal Pioneer CT-93 tape deck and made it work even
though parts are hard to come by. He also serviced our 4 track otari
reel to reel.

Hope this helps,

Erik