I found that JICO makes a decent stylus as well. That said, I find them
to be a bit harsher sounding than the (no longer available) original
stylus. This is particularly true of their elliptical styluses which
seem to point out every possible flaw with the disc. However, that can
also be a good thing.

Still, my favorites are those made by Expert Stylus.

Best,

Corey

Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net