A while back I bought a seven record 12", single sided, Columbia 78 set
entitled "Stethoscopic Heart Records", Co M-600, which I mean to give to
a cardiologist friend for Christmas. I have not been able to come up
with any discographic info on it and the liner notes do not quote
recording dates, a release date, recording location(s) or even a price
for the set.
The matrix numbers are XP 29125, XP 29126,  XP 29520, XP 29908, XP
29909, XP 29978 and XP 30060.
Help will be gratefully accepted from those who delves into this sort of
esoterica. It's outside my normal lines of inquiry.
Thanks,
Malcolm Rockwell