From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gary A. Galo
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 6:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] [EXTERNAL] [ARSCLIST] George Gershwin, Second Rhapsody, Serge Koussevitzky, Boston Symphony Orchestra,

Your email is really confusing. Are you saying that you have a record with the electric on one side and the acoustic on the other? This makes no sense.

My copy of the electric - 35822 - is take 6 on Side 1 and take 8 on Side 2. That record is certainly sharp when played at 78.00 RPM.

I don't have the original of the Blue Label acoustic version (I wish I did!).

I may have completely misinterpreted what you wrote. I don't know what to make of it.

Gary