Corey, I undertand fulle about stlus size, and have several carts to choose amongst myself. But a recommended pressure of 4-5 grams implies a low compliance, which is the part that would concern me… Perhaps it would track well at lower pressure, I don’t know. I have everything from 0.5 to elliptical .9 mil, but I never track above 2 grams.

I was just wondering!

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio