From: "Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List"
To:<[log in to unmask]>
Sent:Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:52:32 -0500
Subject:[ARSCLIST] Nakamichi Repair

 Hello ARSC list. I'm hoping for some input.

 We have several Nak CR-7's that need an overhaul. Does anyone have
 experience with any Nakamichi Cassette repair places? I've found
links
 to a Willie Herman Services, and also ESL (Electronic Service Labs).
 Does anyone on this list have any experience with these companies,
good
 or bad? Any other Nakamichi Cassette repair places that you can
recommend?

 Thanks in advance for any input.

 Kind Regards,

 John Schroth

 Media Transfer Service, LLC
 High Quality Conversion Of:
 Video - Audio - Motion Picture - Still Image
 Phone: 585-248-4908
 Web: www.mediatransferservice.com
 Find out what's new at MTS:
 http://www.mediatransferservice.com/whats%20new.htm