Registration closes Dec 1!

#AmigosOER registration

closes at 8:00 a.m. CST December 1, 2019

Have you noticed the cost of textbooks and other educational materials exponentially increasing??

Many institutions of higher education and PK-12 schools are experiencing the impact of this trend and are adopting OER as alternatives for their students. Thus, libraries are starting to see OER as part of a trickle-down effect. Join us as we explore the roles libraries of all types play in supporting OER.

Paving the Way Towards Student's Success:

Librarians as Leaders and Partners in OER Initiatives

Attend the 10:00 a.m. keynote session on December 4th to learn Regina Gong's tips on how to provide meaningful support and be an integral partner to the different stakeholders on campus to encourage and sustain open educational resources (OER) adoptions. She will also share how we as a community can ensure that our work is supported, valued, and celebrated.

Registration Fees

 Amigos Member | FREE

Library School Student | $45

Non-Member | Individual - $149 | Group - $269

Amigos Library Services | www.amigos.org

Amigos Library Services | 4901 LBJ Fwy, Suite 150, Dallas, TX 75244