Forgive the cross posting

How does a job in sunny, seaside,  southern California sound?   We are in
need of a technology savvy Librarian for our Makerspaces and who also enjoys
collection development !

NF-4 Librarian position located with the Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton,
CA MCCS Library System.    The Camp Pendleton Libraries consists of a Main
Library, three Branches (2 located on Camp Pendleton and 1 located in
Barstow, CA) and the only DoD Bookmobile.

Incumbent will serve as the head of makerspace program and will additionally
responsible for collection development of the adult collections at five
branches. Provides professional expertise in creating, planning, developing
and marketing a full range of library makerspace programs and services for
all ages.  This is a new position that will join three other professional
Librarians in this system.

Apply here:

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/551911600

Closes 27 November 2019
Open to all applicants
$54,262

Or here:

https://careers.usmc-mccs.org/
Click on Prospective Employees
Type Librarian in Search Box
Click on job posting # 40893

http://mccs.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/pendleton

http://www.mccscp.com/libraries/

https://www.pendleton.marines.mil/

Facebook:  MCCS Camp Pendleton - Libraries

I can answer any questions.

My best, Cynthia

Cynthia Shipley, MLS
Library Program Director