CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon, colleagues.

In the attached article, on page 219 (pdf:  pg 14), is a reference to a report we would like to have.

Ivy and Dill, "Report No. 2, A Comparison of the Effect of Benzedrine (10-15 mg.), Caffeine (250 mg. Sod. Benz.) and a Placebo on Psychomotor Performance, Steadiness, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate and Mood," undated [November 1941?], Abstracts and Reports, Subcommitee on Clinical Investigation (200-201) December 15, 1941;

We would love to obtain a copy of the source document, if anyone has any ideas of how to get it.

Thank you!

Patricia E. Bremner, MS
Librarian
Alvin O. Ramsley Technical Library
Combat Capabilities Development Command Soldier Center
ATTN: FCDD-SCG-IM
10 General Greene Avenue
Natick, MA 01760-5056
(508) 206-3521