Happy Friday!

We have a few books available to a library in need.  Please let me know by December 2nd if you are interested in any of these titles:

  *   Carroll's federal directory : executive, legislative, judicial Carroll Publishing  Spring 2019
  *   Senate Procedure and Practice   Martin B. Gold        2004
  *   Rodriguez, Recent Advances in Acarology v.1 and v.2          J.G. Rodriguez        1979
  *   Ackerman, We the People Foundations            Bruce Ackerman     1991
  *   Allison, The Lawyer's Guide to the Internet   G. Burgess Allison  1995
  *   Fish, Federal Justice in the Mid-Atlantic South: US Courts from Maryland to the Carolinas, 1789-1835

Thanks!
Jessica Perovich

Jessica Perovich<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
202-275-8408