Good Afternoon,

The NASA HQ Library has several books looking for good homes. Please see the attached spreadsheet for the titles. We will cover the shipping costs.

Due to the upcoming holiday, the books will be available until November 29th.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer, Reference Librarian

Information Services Group, LinTech Global, Inc.

Library, Archives, & Information Center

NASA Headquarters

300 E St. SW 1W53

Washington, DC 20546

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/hq/library

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes

and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA

or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information

provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.