That’s great, Sharon! We are off and running as well. We have received our first submissions via our Submittable page: https://texasstatelibrary.submittable.com/submit

We are looking forward to a great LAL year!

Warmly,

Rebekah

Rebekah Manley, MFA

Coordinator | Texas Center for the Book

1201 Brazos Street | Austin, TX 78701

Please connect on Facebook

Join our Read Across Texas - Know Your Neighbor: Cultivating Communities of Compassion!

logos-cftb-tslac

Currently reading: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah