Suzanne et al

I added an item to the agenda for our next meeting.  Hope I did it correctly.

Rocco

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 2:53 PM Walker, Suzanne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

We’ll be meeting virtually on Thursday, December 19 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT. We’d like to try to keep the meeting to one hour.

Here is the agenda. Feel free to add a topic to discuss. I was not at the October meeting so I’m not sure if there are topics that need to carry-over from that meeting. I’m copying Guy so that he can let us know if he’d like to add updates from the LOC to the agenda.

Julianna Robbins from California Center for the Book has set up the meeting in Zoom and is preparing to record it for us.

Info about joining a Zoom meeting:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting

Topic: CFB Meeting

Time: Dec 19, 2019 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/338729868

Meeting ID: 338 729 868

One tap mobile