Hi Joe,

Just wanted to touch base with you about the Milton Program during Banned
Book Week.  I heard from the fellow from Milton's Cottage in the UK that he
may be adding Georgia.  Columbia to be exact.  Not sure what you were
thinking but a program in Columbia would be very appealing to them.

Tell me what you think.

Rocco