From: Stitzel, Dawn
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 10:35 AM
To: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Gracia Figueroa, Ricardo <[log in to unmask]>; Potter, Lee Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Nomination Form and Timeline for the 2020 State Literacy Awards Program

Dear CFB coordinators,

As a reminder, attached is the Nomination Form for the 2020 State Literacy Awards Program (with information sheet) as well as the timeline.  Please note that the nomination period closes Dec. 13, 2019. We look forward to receiving your nominations.

Please contact me or Ricardo Gracia at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or (202) 707-0596 if you have any questions.

Best,

Dawn

Dawn Stitzel
National Program Director, Literacy Awards
Learning and Innovation Office
101 Independence Ave., SE
Washington, DC  20540-1300
202-707-0798