The Magnetic Tape Alert Project survey is nearly at an end!
IASA and UNESCO’s Information for All Programme is completing the first phase of our survey of magnetic tape collections around the world. If you or your organisation have not yet submitted a response to our short survey, there is still time!

www.mtap.iasa-web.org<http://www.mtap.iasa-web.org>

Individuals and organisations who are engaged in collecting, archiving or studying sound and audio-visual content recorded on magnetic tape are encouraged to help us map out the state of the world’s collections of music, video, endangered languages, folklore, rituals, dance, oral history, and more. No collection is too small!

By completing the survey linked above, your valuable data will feature in a report we will publish in 2020 that will help us press the international agenda of digitising these at-risk media. If you have any questions please check out our website, or get in touch with me at the address below.

Dr Andrew Pace

www.mtap.iasa-web.org<http://www.mtap.iasa-web.org>

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>

The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

Think before you print