Everyone - ARC is holding its Holiday ‘Kissin’ Christmas’ Record + CD Sale:Dec 7 – 22, 2019 @ 54 White Street, Tribeca, NYC • Everyday 11am-6pm • Free admission • For a few weeks in December ARC become the largest record store in New York! 250,000 recordings are donated to the ARC annually. We sort these, make sure we have the best copies, then sell our extra copies. Our SALE improves the permanent collection and puts lovely recordings into the homes of music lovers.

As always, more LPs + CDs + 45s + 78s + DVDs + books than ever.  Really strong selection of Jazz discographies this year. Join ARC + PARTY! Members attend our pre-sale party on Thursday, Dec 5 — eat, drink + get first dibs on all items.  https://arcmusic.org

 Also PLEASE consider a monetary donations as we prepare to move all 3 million recordings!  Anyone have 20,000 boxes to donate!