Manon

First off…what is a ‘fax?’ (ha ha)

No, I get it.

My 2 cents is that this is fine generally (with this caveat):

Most of the libraries are LCC libraries (a search for dewey returned 0 results).

I do feel there might be something useful about knowing the local or special classifications being used by some of the institutions (so moving that to list 1 could be very good).

But otherwise, the actual ILS in current use can be found on: https://librarytechnology.org/

And I am not positive that classification or subject analysis questions (irrespective of Class or Subject schema being applied) is ILS/LSP specific.

That is my 2.5 cents

Thank you