Thanks. Probably this would work. I am not sure.

I will try and let you all know.

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sharon Shaloo
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 10:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: how to get news releases

Great to talk to everyone and congrats again, Guy!

I was wondering if you could subscribe the listserv of the state CfBs to the press release system?

Cheers, S

*********

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director

Mass Center for the Book

617.872.3718 (office)

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 8:57 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—thanks for a great meeting. I am looking forward to working with you all in 2020.

Here is how to get news releases and other news from the Library:

Go to: https://www.loc.gov/connect/

Go all the way to bottom of page on left and click on Email Newsletters and Alerts:

https://www.loc.gov/subscribe/

Click on Subscribe via email (you can click on this directly—I just wanted you all to see the other things we offer):

https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USLOC/subscriber/new?topic_id=USLOC_11

This will get you all press releases. Feel free to sign up for other feeds.

Thanks to all of you for everything you do for the Center for the Book. I wish you the best of holidays!

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Center for the Book

Library of Congress