Dawn,

Do organizations have to have won one of these smaller awards before they can be nominated for one of the larger awards?  http://read.gov/literacyawards/
I feel like that might have been said at the IDEA Exchange in June, but can't remember.

thanks,
Page Brannon
Alaska Center for the Book

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:20 AM Stitzel, Dawn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear CFB coordinators,

As a reminder, attached is the Nomination Form for the 2020 State Literacy Awards Program (with information sheet) as well as the timeline.  Please note that the nomination period closes Dec. 13, 2019. We look forward to receiving your nominations.

Please contact me or Ricardo Gracia at [log in to unmask] or (202) 707-0596 if you have any questions.

Best,

Dawn

Dawn Stitzel

National Program Director, Literacy Awards

Learning and Innovation Office

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC  20540-1300

202-707-0798