From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Julianna Robbins (CalBook)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 1:35 PM
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: CFB Network - December 19 Virtual Meeting

Just in case anyone needs it.

Topic: CFB Meeting

Time: Dec 19, 2019 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/338729868

Meeting ID: 338 729 868

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,338729868# US (San Jose)

+19294362866,,338729868# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 338 729 868

Julianna Robbins

Program Manager

California Center for the Book

California Library Association

Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook

Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.