All-thanks for a great meeting. I am looking forward to working with you all in 2020.

Here is how to get news releases and other news from the Library:

Go to: https://www.loc.gov/connect/

Go all the way to bottom of page on left and click on Email Newsletters and Alerts:
https://www.loc.gov/subscribe/

Click on Subscribe via email (you can click on this directly-I just wanted you all to see the other things we offer):
https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USLOC/subscriber/new?topic_id=USLOC_11

This will get you all press releases. Feel free to sign up for other feeds.

Thanks to all of you for everything you do for the Center for the Book. I wish you the best of holidays!

Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Center for the Book
Library of Congress