Good Morning CFB network,

Please help us get the word out to non-profits working in the area of literacy. Attached is the Call for Applications for our national and international awards as well as the logo. We are accepting applications from January 13, 2020 to March 6, 2020.  More information about the awards may be found at  http://www.read.gov/literacyawards/

Please let me know if you need additional information. Again, thank you for helping us get the word out.

Happy Holidays,

Dawn

Dawn Stitzel

National Program Director, Literacy Awards

Learning and Innovation Office

101 Independence Ave., SE

Washington, DC  20540-1300

202-707-0798