Thanks, Julianna! We implemented Writers in the Schools, partly based on
California's Poets in the Schools program, for nine years in Colorado. It
is the basis for our Veterans Writing programs. Most culminate in published
anthologies of participant writing. We have developed a resource packet on
how to do the program. Please feel free to contact me if you want to learn
more about it.

Wishing everyone a splendid 2020,

*Josephine Jones*

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111   |  303
894 7951 x15

Expressive and preparing for publication

*Veterans Writing Workshops
<https://coloradohumanities.org/event/veterans-writing-workshop/2019-08-19/>*
free
on Fridays in Colorado Springs and select Sundays in Pueblo through the
winter

Colorado Book Awards
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/colorado-book-awards/> accepting
submissions 'til January 6