Thanks, Julianna! We implemented Writers in the Schools, partly based on California's Poets in the Schools program, for nine years in Colorado. It is the basis for our Veterans Writing programs. Most culminate in published anthologies of participant writing. We have developed a resource packet on how to do the program. Please feel free to contact me if you want to learn more about it.

Wishing everyone a splendid 2020,

Josephine Jones

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org
7935 East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111   |  303 894 7951 x15

Expressive and preparing for publication

Veterans Writing Workshops free on Fridays in Colorado Springs and select Sundays in Pueblo through the winter

Colorado Book Awards accepting submissions 'til January 6