Hi All,

I thought I'd send out a quick reminder that we have an action item from our last virtual meeting; here it is from our meeting minutes:

Action Item:  State Center Coordinators are going to enter their mission statements into a Google Sheet. The information will be combined and analyzed for recurring themes and notes toward a statement of mission for the state center for the book network. See Google Sheet here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AP90iSfwL45nDp5D2ck4kSY6APzljKVgD4HSCNue5ug/edit?usp=sharing>.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

All the best,
Karen

Karen O'Connell
Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book
Arkansas State Library
501-682-2874
https://library.arkansas.gov/