From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Miraglia, Elizabeth
Sent: Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Non-Roma vernacular displays in OCLC

Just to add to this, the “Edessa Estrangelo” font doesn’t seem to be an option anymore (or at least it’s not showing up for me) but you can also use “Noto Sans Syriac Estrangela.” I’ve noticed though that even after flipping the field to right-to-left reading order, the characters are still in LTR order, which can also mess with how initial/medial/final forms so up, so it’s not perfect but you can at least verify that things are spelled correctly.

LIz