This happens with N’ko and Tifinagh scripts, too. If you are just looking to verify the fields in existing records, I found it easiest to copy it from the Connexion record and paste it into Microsoft Word. You can also construct/modify the fields in the vernacular script in Microsoft Word and then paste it into Connexion.

--Mike

Mike Erickson

Cataloging and Metadata Services

Michigan State University