From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stephen Early
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Qualifiers for "Selections"

Is the problem the lack of education or is it a flaw in RDA itself? Why are so many catalogers still not “getting it” this many years into RDA? Was AACR2 this hard to master the equivalent number of years for those originally trained in AACR?

Stephen T. Early

Cataloger

Center for Research Libraries

6050 S. Kenwood