From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jessica Janecki
Sent: Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Qualifiers for "Selections"

That is true, now, under RDA, but a lot of those Wilson, Pete. $t Works. $k Selections. $f 2019 style headings were created in AACR2. They were then programmatically recoded as RDA. For Wilson, Pete. $t Works. $k Selections. $f 2019 to make sense as an expression heading there would have to be only 1 selection of Pete's works, but multiple expressions of that 1 selection such that you would need the date to distinguish them.

Jessica