From: ARSC Library and Archives Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kathleen DeLaurenti
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIB] best practices for reading room access to copyrighted audio

We recently adopted Aviary, a new streaming platform with university friendly permissions.

It allows your collection metadata to be discoverable online, while leaving institutions in charge of public, on campus, or private access. I feel like it's been a game changer for access to our institutions recordings.

http://aviaryplatform.com

Best,

Kathleen DeLaurenti
Peabody Institute