At the Library for the Performing Arts, there is a room with players for
the majority of our a/v formats that connects to listening stations in the
main reading room. NYPL also has the Digital Collections
<https://digitalcollections.nypl.org/> site, which securely streams
recordings from catalog terminals without the internet. Research divisions
have the ability to limit where collection materials are heard or viewed.
We only permit access to the materials in our collection to other NYPL
research libraries or onsite here. In circumstances where we can obtain
files for recordings that aren't playable or haven't made it to Digital
Collections, patrons can make an appointment to view or hear the material
on a laptop with locked USB ports
<https://www.amazon.com/Lindy-USB-Port-Blocker-Green/dp/B000I2JWJ0> in the
special collections reading room.

I hope this helps!

*Danielle Cordovez*|*New York Public** Library  f**or the Performing Arts*

*Reference Librarian| Music & Recorded Sound*

40 Lincoln Center Plaza, New York, NY 10023
<https://www.nypl.org/locations/lpa>

T: 212.870.1705 | [log in to unmask]

*Follow us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/RodgersAndHammersteinArchivesOfRecordedSound/>,
Twitter
<https://twitter.com/RHA_NYPL>, or Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/nypl_lpa/>*

  *Inspiring Lifelong Learning* | *Advancing Knowledge* |
*Strengthening Our Communities *