​Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Linguistic Studies. This is assigned as​ Linguistic Studies (Deaf and Blind) Publications (I)<https://www.locjkt.or.id/intranet/circular/m/list_clm_no_new_ofors.asp?clm_no=Linguistic%20Studies%20(Deaf%20and%20Blind)%20Publications%20(I)&country_id=MY>, Country : Malaysia​ for your information and selection. We have automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. If you are interested to have this title, please mark it “wanted” before January 21, 2020.

To see this online circular:
·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id<http://www.locjkt.or.id/>
·         Select your participant section
·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.
Southeast Asia Regional Office
Library of Congress